
As of a 9 days ago, we're honest to goodness officially engaged. April 11, 2009 is our big day. and the Army isn't taking him away until August. the plans are getting started.
Andy wants me to blog a bit more frequently, so I'm going to try to remember to update what I do each day (or so). I'll try to include pictures and links whenever possible.
so far...
1) I've been researching photographers. Finding one whose style I like as well as who fits into my budget will be a challenge but luckily there are a LOT of options here in San Diego.
2) I've elected to have the same videographer as all of my siblings since he's a close friend of the family and my brother's brother-in-law. we have yet to talk details, and once it's in stone. I'll post.
3) I'm meeting with a wedding planner later this week to see if she can take care of making details happen. Once I move up to WA, it'll be really nice to know someone here is helping me out. I don't want to put pressure on my mom or sister. They're busy enough as it is.
4) I've gone dress shopping. I haven't found "The One" yet. I forgot my camera. When I go tomorrow, I'll remember to have my mom take some pictures.
5) I'm online shopping for bridesmaid and flower girl options. My favorites are from Shabby Apple. They just went on sale, so I'm going to have to jump on it.



No comments:
Post a Comment