The Army loves Andy. It loves Andy so much it's sending him to do some very important work in Iraq... for a year, starting in April, as in 6 months from now. After the shock wore off and I stopped crying, I decided it was time to act. Why am I living here at home without a job when the love of my life is in Washington? I love Washington. I'd love to live there! So... I'm moving. Aah!
I love thinking about moving for the fun aspects of it. Obviously getting to see Andy everyday will be amazing. Getting to know a new town, making some new friends, starting a new job and most importantly... getting a new apartment to call my own!
I've never lived in my own place but I've always wanted to and Tacoma is surprisingly affordable. I'm going to try to live in the neighborhood where they filmed 10 Things I Hate About You. How cool is that? I'm excited to stretch my creativity and meager budget to make my little place in the world adorable and inviting.
On the whole marriage front, we aren't sure what to do about timing. I'd like to wait until he's back from Iraq and discharged from the Army and doesn't have to leave me ever again. He'd like to get going ASAP. We'll see how we feel after living in the same place for a little bit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment