
The temple ceremony was pretty darn perfect. I was so lucky to be able to have all of my immediate family there, as well as a lot of extended family and friends. As we were about to go into the ceremony, Andrew may or may not have left our rings sitting in his bag in the dressing room. It delayed our start a bit... but it was memorable!

The kids waited patiently outside... looking precious.

It was pretty windy as we exited the temple and my veil kept attacking me, but it ended up giving me one of my favorite pictures from the day. Floaty and dreamy and romantic!



Our crowd cheered, took pictures and then hugged us...
and Andy's tie got messed up so my daddy fixed it. Cute, huh?So the flowers are another fun story! My aunt and uncle picked them up from the florist on their way to the temple and then somehow locked them in the car along with their keys. My cousins who weren't in the ceremony waited for and dealt with a locksmith and the flowers appeared just in time. Lucky it wasn't a hot day!

I don't know the words to express how much I loved my bouquet, but this was my face when I first got it! Flowers were such an important element to me and they were amazing.

Andy's bout was killer too.
My bridesmaids had corsages instead of bouquets because 'wearing' is so much more convenient then 'holding', especially for my sisters with babies!
On to portraits..

No comments:
Post a Comment