Friday, April 24, 2009

Flowergirl

My niece Auden. She's 2. She didn't love the attention, but the attention loved her. This is the closest thing to a smile I saw on her face all day. But dang her dress is adorable. Picture from my cousin Kathryn. My awesome 2nd shooter. She emailed me some teasers a few days ago.


Still waiting on pictures... a disc from my sister is arriving today. And the disc from my cousin is in the mail too. I don't know when I'll see the photos from my photographer. Hopefully really, really soon.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by The Perfect Palette! Be sure to check back on Tuesday the 5th to see who the lucky winner is! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an adorable photo. Congrats on marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i could totally be into it if i'm smooching him... call him kip, jip, tyn, whatever.... i love him.

    Set ME up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting married! I just got married this past October, so I am still on my wedding high.

    What a cute little flower girl!

    ReplyDelete