I don't know much about these two. I met Grandma Ruby and Grandpa Carl over Christmas but Carl was in the hospital the whole time, and not very coherent. Ruby was distressed and sad. Grandpa passed away a few weeks after I left. I love this picture that Andy's dad emailed us. The happiness that is evident on their faces is infectious. I love knowing that Grandpa Carl has every reason to be smiling that widely now. :)
Monday, March 16, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa Shaver
I don't know much about these two. I met Grandma Ruby and Grandpa Carl over Christmas but Carl was in the hospital the whole time, and not very coherent. Ruby was distressed and sad. Grandpa passed away a few weeks after I left. I love this picture that Andy's dad emailed us. The happiness that is evident on their faces is infectious. I love knowing that Grandpa Carl has every reason to be smiling that widely now. :)
