Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update...

I live in Tacoma, WA now... jobless, homeless, and broke. I'm sleeping on a friend of Andy's futon and living out of a suitcase, but it is so great to see him everyday.

I gave in and showed him a picture of my dress. But not me in it. And he hasn't seen it in person.
Click to see it!

We also exchanged the first option of bridesmaid dresses for these from J.Crew instead. It's the dress I originally wanted but it was too expensive and then sold out... and then it reappeared in the Sale section with just enough dresses for our sisters. Yay!

We have picked a photographer: Craig Tiscareno Super fabulous. We took engagement pics at Balboa Park last week and are DYING to see how the images turn out. From what we saw looking at his camera, they're going to be amazing.

There's still sooo much to do but first things first... 1) Job. 2) Apartment.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job hunt! I know you'll find something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, totally random i know.. i got to your page from a comment you left on snippet and ink, you said you were getting married in the temple and i'm always curious to see how girls pull off their weddings:) and i really wanted to thank you for choosing a modest dress and dressing your bridesmaids modestly- i know it's a pain and a half to shop for (i work at a dress shop in utah and we're always adding tops to all kinds of dresses!) anyways.. thank you:) you're doing an amazing job! thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete